Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dig in! Rodeo reviews Seattle restaurants

Some freakazoid gamer blog picked up an old piece Brent and I wrote about our fave hometown places to eat. I can't remember why it was written, but it is pretty helpful if you're visiting Seattle and is good for a chuckle or two.

Dig in!

In my last post, I made a promise not mention my digestive system - you know, to class up the joint. We have a team of lawyers examining whether or not I have broken that promise with this post about food.

Heads up, Portland! Brent Amaker and the Rodeo are coming to town this Saturday, January 31st. We'll be playing at Kelly's Olympian and catching up with Scott "Big Molecule" Swayze.

Molecule is a Portland resident and the star guitarist of our last Euro tour-o. I traveled hundreds and hundreds of kilometres jammed in the back of a van with Scott. We'd roll out at the end of a night, after drinking many litres of free beer. We were packed so tight in that van I could feel Big Molecule's belches developing inside him before he blessed the occupants of the van with them. I could FEEL THEM. I described this to Brent he said, "Aw, that's really sweet. It's just like a little baby kicking inside it's momma."

Your pal,

Mason

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home