Saturday, November 28, 2009

....resting up for Portland.


Heading down to Portland this week to mix the new album. I'm excited for a number of different reasons. Number one is that I'm ready to have this god damn record finished. Number two, I'm mixing with my good friend Jeff Saltzman and I miss hanging out with him. Number three, Jeff Saltzman is one of the best in the business and will make the new tracks sound amazing. Number four, Portland has the best strip clubs in the United States of America and I love titties! Who doesn't love titties?

Number five, I'm mastering with Tony Lash - another friend and Portland music legend. Number six, I forgot. Number seven, Big Molecule (Rodeo "Europe" guitarist) lives in Portland and we get to hang out. Can't wait.

Brent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home