Friday, March 5, 2010

Time to tour......

Well shit, I guess it's time to get the show on the road. I had a big case of insomnia last night. As in "I only got two hours of sleep" insomnia. I feel jet lagged, hung over, beaten up, and we haven't even left town. This is appropriate, because I'll probably feel this way for the next month. I'm not complaining. It's gonna be a whole lot of fun and I know the routine. Let's do this shit now! Way better to get a move on than to waller in it.

So I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be doing the blog thing again this tour. The boys are coming over to load out in a couple of hours and then we're hitting the road. Stay up with the daily disasters by following us on twitter: www.twitter.com/brentamaker, blogger: http://brentamakerandtherodeo.blogspot.com/, and Myspace: www.myspace.com/brentamakerandtherodeo. We also have a fan page on Facebook: Brent Amaker and the Rodeo.

I'll be posting video, pics, words, and anything else I can float on the world wide web. See you down the road. If you are in Portland, see you tonight at Berbati's Pan.

Brent

photo: Chase Jarvis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home